Thursday, October 22, 2009

Let's Play Daddy & Daughter!

Posted by Janey Madison at 8:35 AM

I love when all the older men call me up to play! I love releasing the little girl that is inside of me! She is always there, but when I start talking to one of the Daddy's it's like my whole body and mind change back to when I was very, very young.

Sometimes we play dress-up, sometimes we play really naughty games.  Those I can't tell you about, but we can talk about them! There are no taboos when we talk!

Call Janey

1-888-938-7382

International (714) 442-2402 (use countrycodes.com if you do not know how to dial the USA)

All calls discreetly billed as Madison Enterprise
Calls from USA & Canada $1.99 per minute with $2.50 connection fee
International calls $2.99 per minute with $2.00 connection fee
 

Naughty Little Janey